Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Waiting...

We're sitting here waiting for Bryan's plane to land.  He and Erin are flying in tonight.  Tomorrow they're planning to go to Busch Gardens and tomorrow evening Dave's twin brother and his wife will arrive.  Then Thursday night we'll also have Jami and her 3 kids.  Sounds fun, huh!?!

I bowled really well today.  I had a 121, a 155, and a 138.  I was pretty happy with those scores.  We came back here for lunch.  Marv and his crew did lunch up at the clubhouse as a fundraiser.  Then right after lunch, Ann and I played for the right to move on in the shuffleboard tournament.  I beat myself!  I gave her 14 points, plus I put myself in the kitchen which is a -10...hard to overcome all of that!

I didn't win at bingo tonight either!  Bummer!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...