Monday, March 24, 2014

Soggy!

We were supposed to have our singles shuffleboard tournament today, so we started out our day trying to dry off the courts.  At one time we had 6 leafblowers turned on and drying.  We need a roof over our courts!  We'd just get them about ready for play when another rain cloud would come over.  We finally started playing and got in both the first round and the second round.  Then we went to the 3rd round...we still had 2 courts playing (Ann & I were one of them).  It rained so much we couldn't even get the pucks down the court, so we called it off for the day.  Tomorrow after bowling and lunch, we'll try to get round 3 finished and round 4 going.  I won my first match in 2 games, but lost my second match in 2 games.  In the 3rd round, I won the first game and Ann won the second game, so we're having to play the rubber match tomorrow.

I got my new lens today, but won't get to use it until the rain stops.  It is really BIG!!  Can't wait to try it out.

Cards were awful tonight.  Jules and I couldn't get anything!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...