Sunday, March 23, 2014

What a game!

This morning after church we came home, ate leftover burgers, and then Ann, Barb, and I went to see a play called "Boeing, Boeing".  It was so funny!  We laughed and laughed until our jaws hurt!  Great story line about a guy in France who is engaged to 3 different airline hostesses and juggles them according to their schedules.  You can imagine what happens when a schedule changes!  It was hilarious!

We  didn't get home from the play until close to 5:30 and my Cyclones started playing at 5:15.  Then we were invited up to Barb & Gary's for dinner.  I was able to see the game on tv through the window.  It was nerve-wracking because it seemed to me that all the calls were going North Carolina's way.  Roy Williams is a crybaby and the refs listen to him.  Regardless my Cyclones stayed calm, cool, and collected and won it in the end!  I'm a proud Cyclone tonight!!  We're going to New York for the Sweet Sixteen!

More later...



No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...