Monday, April 21, 2014

Rainy Day

We had quite a bit of rain today.  Our lawn looks so green!  Dave got the bird bath out yesterday, but he didn't fill it, so God did!  This evening the birds were pretty active - tomorrow they'll need baths!  haha

I went to BRT this morning.  We got through the first 20 verses of Revelation.  It's such an interesting read.  We were told not to try to decode it...just read it and digest it.  It's hard though, because I want to know why Jesus would appear to John and have a double edged sword coming out of his mouth.  Inquiring minds want to know.  I guess I'll try to find a study guide online.

I got all of our investment paperwork filed today, as well as getting several of them delivered paperless.  I also got the shelves all dusted in the office.  Unfortunately that means the desks are piled high!  We'll have to make decisions on what we're selling and what we're going to "hide".  I am not enjoying this project!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...