Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Work day

Poor Dave.  He can't sleep when there's a project he wants done, whether it's for work or at home.  He got up about 4:00 and started a clean sweep of the office.  By the time I got down there, it was a total mess.  Tonight, however, it looks pretty good.  I shut the door while he took a nap this afternoon and I was able to go through things without his interference.  We also went through our clothes closets and took 5 huge bags to Salvation Army.  He also made 3 trips to the recycle center with magazines and we have 2-3 boxes of books for the book sale at Bridgeview in May!  Lots accomplished today!

He went to bed about 9:00 and I'm just getting ready to go up.  Tomorrow will be another busy day.  It sounds like we're in for some cold, wet weather too - yuck!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...