Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wednesday

I'm so confused...I have no idea what day of the week it is.  I had to ask Dave!

We worked really hard today and got lots more accomplished.  Dave made more trips to the book sale, to church with extra office supplies, to Salvation Army with donations, and to the recycling center with paper!  If we get this house sold, we won't have tons of stuff to move!  Now that I'm in the purging mode, I'm really purging.  I even cleaned out my desk drawers!  I threw away stuff that I never dreamed I throw away.  Tomorrow, however, comes the hardest of all...I start on my craft studio.  Oh dear.  I'm a little concerned.  I'm NOT giving away my fabric or the stamp stuff I haven't used recently...I'm just NOT!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...