Thursday, April 24, 2014

Whew!

It was a rainy, gloomy day here.  I sure wish I was in Florida.  Our friends down there are showing pictures of being on the beach, but not here.  Here we're wearing flannel shirts over other shirts and the furnace is running to take away the damp chill.  Oh well.  At least it was a good day to work inside!  Dave and I worked on each room, one at a time, getting each presentable because the realtor came at 2:15.  I worked in my craft studio for much of the day and got it cleaned up at least.  Tomorrow I'll work on putting my fabric in totes and storing it just so any interested buyers can see that there's a closet!  I'll also try to get some of my retiring SU stuff ready to sell.  That will help clear out that room immensely.  Plus I've got lots of room under my design table to store a bunch of stuff.  I'm also hoping that a friend will come take some of my batting away.

We didn't even eat lunch until about 3:15.  We were just too busy to eat.  So no supper for us...we had ice cream just a little bit ago.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...