Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Beautiful day!

It was in the 80's today - you've got to love that!  I had the windows and doors open and filled the house with that beautiful air.  I got all of the utilities in Florida changed over today and only have the insurance left to do.  Hopefully we'll get the title for the new place tomorrow and then we can get all of that paperwork done.  I get pretty irritated when I can't do something by phone - it's usually because Dave is the primary person on the account and I'm not allowed to do something with the account until after they've talked to him.  I probably set up the account in the first place...next time I'm going to put things in my name 'cause I'm the one who deals with all of this stuff!

I'm watching DWTS finale.  It is fantastic.  I think Candace & Mark will be 3rd, Max & Meryl 2nd and Amy & Derek will win it.  That's not how I want it, but I think that's how it will be.  I think Amy's "handicap" will get her the vote.  She has done a wonderful job, but Meryl is spectacular!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...