Monday, May 19, 2014

Monday

It was nice enough today that I was able to open my windows!  Maybe I'll get this house warmed up without having to turn on the furnace.  I hate having to run the furnace in May, but we certainly have had to this spring.  Hopefully we've turned the corner and will have more seasonable weather now.

I had a good day.  Dave worked and I went to Bible Reading Time.  Then, after taking one of the ladies home, I ran some errands.  I got more of my "stuff" done today...I was even able to download some pictures from my phone to my computer without finding the cord!  I have no idea what happened to it in our "clean sweep"!  I'll find it one of these days!

This afternoon, I went upstairs and read until my Kindle hit me in the nose.  So I put it to the side and went to sleep!  I took a nice nap.  Dave's now asleep in his chair.  I'll have to wake him just so he can go to bed - heehee!  Silly guy!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...