Saturday, May 10, 2014

Boring Saturday

Since Dave worked all day, I kind of got bored.  I worked upstairs in my studio some, but it's hard to do much because I don't want to make a mess!  I read for a little bit, but I didn't want to nap so I had to stop doing that.  I worked on the computer, cleaning out old files and let the hummingbirds entertain me.  I love the little noise they make when they land on the feeder.  I had bunches of sightings today - they were very active.  I went to the church and bought some flowers which the Humane Society were selling.  Again, I didn't want to make a mess, so I bought a planter and a hanging basket.  The hanging basket is red petunias and as soon as I put it out the hummingbirds showed up.  Fun!

When Dave finally got home, he worked out in the garage and after supper we pulled some Creeping Charlie out of the peonies.  Now we're watching the race.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...