Friday, May 9, 2014

It's chilly outside!

I sure wish it would turn off warm and sunny.  It was sunny today, but we lacked the warmth.  This afternoon it got better but by then I didn't want to go outside.

I was able to get my cards cut for Tuesday night.  Now maybe I can help Juliene.  Tomorrow, though, I think I'll go to the Heartland Humane Society plant sale and buy a hanging planter or two.  I don't know why I buy them - I usually forget to water them and then they die.  I'll try to do better this year.

Dave is working again tomorrow and I thought I had a softball tournament, but they have the weekend off.  I guess I'll get some paperwork done.

Today is my favorite football player's birthday - he turned 50 today.  He's going through some tough times.  Please say a prayer for Randy tonight.  Thanks!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...