Sunday, May 25, 2014

Memorial Sunday

At least we got 2 out of 3 nice days for Memorial Day weekend. I'm sure those that like to boat and camp had a wonderful couple of days.  Tomorrow isn't supposed to be very nice - rainy all day is what they're saying.  Today was gorgeous except for the little shower we had this morning on my way to church.  I had a few raindrops on me going into church, but it wasn't too bad.  Church was good as usual.  We found out at church that the lunch bunch were going to the Chinese restaurant for lunch.  I told Dave I didn't want to go, but then we found out that Keglers year long assignment here in O-town was up, so we went.  Yuck is all I can say...and it cost $22 for us to eat!  We found out at lunch that Keglers will be around thru June anyway, maybe even July, so we could have missed!

This afternoon, our handyman came back to work on the ceiling.  He was here this morning, too.  Tomorrow, he'll sand one more time and paint and then it'll be as good as new!  I can't wait.

We're watching the race, but I'm not into it tonight.  Don't know why, I just couldn't care less.  If Jeff were to win, I'd be happy!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...