Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Nice day!

I had a very busy day today, but it was a good one.  I got up early this morning so Dave could help me make the bed up nice and pretty.  Then I worked on cleaning up the kitchen, scrubbing the sink, etc., in anticipation of the MLS realtors coming to our home for lunch.  Liz hosted them and thought they all liked the house and felt that it would sell with no problem.  That was nice to hear.  We have a debate going whether or not we should remove the wallpaper in two rooms.  It's in good shape, so we're going to wait a while.  If it seems to be an issue with potential buyers, we'll remove it and paint.

My massage for today got postponed until tomorrow.  But the best news of all is that baby Benning has arrived and we are now great,great aunt & uncle to Blaise Bradley Benning.  He looks like a cutie from the picture I've seen.  I hope Grandma Linda takes a few more!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...