Thursday, May 15, 2014

Tired!!

I got up at 6:20 this morning - fool!  I didn't really get up, I just woke up!  I finally got up and around about 7:30.  I haven't stopped since.  I did, however, get to have a massage today!  That was wonderful - I needed it badly...I haven't been sleeping so well after working on the house.  Last night I slept clear thru until 6:20 - no potty breaks or anything!  Yay!

Tonight Juliene and I went to Sigourney to a card class.  We made 6 beautiful cards.  I'll try to get them uploaded so you can see them - they are really nice.  On the way home, we got lost in the vicinity of Highland Center, where we were sent because 149 was closed.  It was very nerve-wracking because it was very dark and rainy and we had no idea which way we should go.  The detour signs sucked big time!  I finally turned on the GPS and even it took us a long way around on gravel.  So I turned around, came back to Highland Center and then found our way home - basically by following the lights of O-town!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...