Thursday, May 29, 2014

Washington again

I think I could drive to Washington blindfolded.  My car can probably do it all by itself, actually.  Tonight was another game.  I took Bob with me because Ann had been in Iowa City and was coming down from there to meet us.  We won again...so now we've beaten both of the other Washington teams.  Allison pitched the first 3 innings and struck out 9 batters!  She was pitching really well tonight.  she also had a couple of hits and scored 2-3 times!  Good night for her.

The gnats were horrible at the ball park.  I've got to get my Skin So Soft in the car.  The poor girls that were playing just had to have been chewed up!  They were thick.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...