Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Oh my messy desk!

I thought my desk was messy yesterday...not so much!  Today it is messy!  I'm working on completing the applications for licensing the new double wide - that's one set of paperwork.  I'm also working on reconciling bank accounts and credit card statements - that's another set of papers.  Then I'm still working on getting the mattress replaced, so that's even another set of paperwork.  I'm also starting to work on the July newsletter for The Ranch,...yep, another set.  AND, I've got a couple of bills to pay, too.  Plus I got my new PEO book and my FMO news and copies of checks, oh my!

I'll be glad when I get all of this done...hopefully by the time I go to Washington tomorrow night I'll have everything ready to mail out except for the Tempurpedic stuff.  I've still got to take pix of the bed for that.  I need Dave's help with the pix of the bed and with the title applications.  Hope I get it all done!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...