Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wednesday

It just can't be Wednesday already, can it?  After the busyness of the last week or so, I finally got to relax a little today.  The guy from Heaven's Best came today to clean our steps and landing.  Boy, does it look nice!  He did a great job.  He is a very lonely individual, though - must be related to the Maytag repairman.  He talked and talked and talked!  I learned his whole history and all about his family.

This afternoon I made deviled eggs to take to a pot luck this evening.  We had a wonderful evening.  In fact, we just got home and the pot luck started at 6:00!!  It's hot and sticky this evening.  Dave just turned on the A/C just to take the humidity out of the house.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...