Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thursday

Beautiful day here...I hope it was wherever you are!  Ok, we had a few raindrops, but that didn't keep it from being beautiful!  I got up this morning and just took my time getting out of bed...I read the paper, ate breakfast, and then several chapters of my book.  Dave came home and caught me still in bed :(.  He asked me if I wanted to, he'd appreciate it if I mowed the yard.  So I got up, threw on some clothes and went out to mow before the rain got here.  I'd no sooner gotten a good start when the raindrops hit.  It never got bad - just sprinkles, so I just kept on mowing.  We mow our neighbors' yard, too, so it took me a while to get done.  I suppose I was about an hour and a half!  It looks nice.

I also ran errands, got some groceries so now there's no more excuses that there's nothing to eat in the house.  I bought a hanging basket to entice my hummingbirds and it must have done the trick because I saw my first one today.  Several people around have seen hummers this week!  I was so excited that there was one on the feeder that I forget to take his picture!  By the time I got my camera and came back, he was gone.  Maybe next time!

Dave's at a church meeting and I'm sitting here in my jammies, just enjoying my evening.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...