Saturday, June 28, 2014

Des Moines

Juliene, Bev and I went to a stamp camp in DSM this morning.  Unfortunately we had to leave at 7:15 in order to be on time, but it was worth it.  We made 6 really cool cards and 2 box things.  I'm not a fan of the box thingies, but the cards were wonderful.  We got done about 10:30 and were on our way home by 11:00.  We stopped in Monroe for ice cream, but it wasn't open - doesn't open until noon.  What's up with that?  Nobody eats ice cream before noon????

Dave got home about 6:30 or so.  He stopped at Courtside and got us sandwiches before he came home.  He got inside just in time for more rain.  We've probably had close to a half an inch.  No severe storms at least AND we neither one had to drive in bad rain.  Dave got into a little rain, but not much.  He skirted most of it.

So now I'm watching the race while Dave sleeps in his chair.  Just 12 laps to go, but I'm ready for bed, so I hope there aren't a lot of cautions in this last 12 laps.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...