Monday, June 16, 2014

Monday

I slept in this morning - for some reason I was really tired....maybe it was the trip to Indiana and back this weekend, sleeping on an awful bed, or 14+ hours in the car.  Regardless it felt good to sleep a while this morning.  I woke up about 7:45.  Dave called and wanted me to mow the yard, but it was still too wet this morning, so I waited until after lunch.

Lunch was nice.  Sudi & Howard were in town and it's always good to see them.  I felt like I hadn't seen them in a long time!  We ate at Bubba-Q's - good food with good friends!

It was really hot and humid today.  It was hotter here than in Ft Lauderdale!  By the time I got the lawn mowed, I was completely drenched.  I walked in the house and about froze!  It didn't take too long for me to cool down, though.

Now I'm sitting here while Dave is sleeping in his chair.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...