Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Yuck!

Dave took me to Des Moines today to have my last wisdom tooth pulled.  I told Sudi & Howard yesterday that now that I was going to be dumb (with no wisdom teeth) I was going to get a bottle of hair bleach and become a blonde - a dumb blonde.  I doubt that I will, though.  The tooth came out a little harder than my last one, but I'm not in any pain so all is well.  The only problem is that when he numbed me, he hit my sinuses evidently because about 1/2 an hour after he was done, I started sneezing and I haven't stopped yet!  I thought it would clear up when the Novocaine wore off, but it didn't so I finally took an allergy pill.  I hope that stops it.  If it doesn't I'm going to need a nose bucket!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...