Thursday, June 19, 2014

Still yuck

My nose is still running and I'm still sneezing - just not quite as much!  Thank God.  I actually had a pretty good day.  I ate my cereal for breakfast, although I let it soak  in the milk until the cereal was soft.  I even ate my banana.  For lunch I fixed myself 2 eggs scrambled in the microwave.  For dinner, I had a baked potato with ice cream for dessert.  Not too bad, I don't think.

About 2:00 the guys with our new mattress came to deliver it.  It was raining and blowing, so they sat in the truck for a couple of minutes before they brought it in.  A semi on Vanness is a problem for some people, especially since the Penn Ave detour is routing a lot of people our way.  It was funny to watch them!

We've got an appointment to show our house on Monday.  Hope everything works out.  Keep your fingers crossed for us.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...