Wednesday, June 18, 2014

No pain!!

Yay - I have no pain in my jaw where they pulled my tooth yesterday.  There's no swelling, so another yay!  My sneezing, however, is still with me.  You don't suppose I caught a cold, do you?  I can't even remember the last time I had a cold.  But, if this is what a cold feels like, I'm ready for it to go away!  I didn't eat much today - tomorrow I'm going to try some solid food.  Soft, but solid.  I think I'll fix myself a scrambled egg in the microwave and maybe even a baked potato.  I had a shake for supper, a little thing of applesauce and a pudding for lunch, and a half a shake for breakfast.  I'm a bit hungry tonight, but it's hard to eat when your nose is running.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...