Thursday, June 5, 2014

Thursday already??

I can't believe that it's Thursday already!!  Dave woke me up at 6:45 this morning!  Needless to say, I wasn't very happy with him.  It's not that I don't want to tell him to have a good day, but I just don't want to tell him that at 6:45!  I can call him when I wake up!  He keeps talking about going down to Florida and that tomorrow we could be at the Legion by the water.  I think he really misses it!  Maybe he truly is ready to retire for good!

I didn't do much today.  I had a headache this afternoon, so I went upstairs to lie down for a bit.  That helped, but I didn't take a nap and I should have.  I still haven't caught up from Tuesday!  My headache was bad enough that I didn't even want to go watch Allison play ball tonight.

Now Dave's sleeping in his chair and I'm just waiting for the clock to say 10 before I go up to bed - how boring is that!?!

I have to get up early again tomorrow because my cleaning lady will be here at 8:00.  Since we've got an open house on Sunday, we wanted her to do a thorough job of cleaning tomorrow.  I've already told Dave he's to take his shoes off before he comes in the door tomorrow night!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...