Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday

I had a good day today.  I worked on finishing up some loose ends I've had around here.  I got the bank accounts all reconciled.  Dave came home just long enough to help take our old paperwork to Financial Partners where they had a shredding party today...and we had a free hotdog for lunch, too!  Then he went back to work and I worked on some of the cards I had only half finished and I got some ideas for next week's cards.  I also made a card for Kyle's little guy, Blaise - my great, great nephew!  Here is his card:



Isn't it cute?  This is made from all SU products.  The paper is shades of Lost Lagoon, one of the new colors, as well as Hello Honey.  I stamped in those two colors and "cut" the onsie, duck, and banner out with framelits.  I love the fact that SU is making framelits (or dies) to go with lots of their stamps.  Since I shake so badly, I just can't cut things out...but I can put the framelit on my magnetic board and run it thru the Big Shot with no problem!  I love this card!

More later...



No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...