Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Too late & too tired!

We went to Allison's game last night and by the time we got home, I was too tired and ready to just go to bed.  Sorry.  Tomorrow night will be even later (hopefully).  They won last night to put them in the semi-finals on Thursday night.  Then if they win in the semis, they will play  in the finals right after...and the games are in Riverside!  That means a longer trip for us!

Today I slept in - yay!  I didn't even wake up until 8:44 and by the time I got around and came downstairs, it was almost 11:30.  So, I'm moving a little slowly today!  Maybe I'll do some jumping jacks or something to get my blood moving!  Ha!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...