Thursday, June 12, 2014

Uneventful Friday

Dave went to work this morning and I was lazy!  I didn't even take my shower until around 11:00.  I woke up around 7:15, ate my breakfast, and just hung out upstairs until about lunch time.  I worked in my craft studio putting away some of the supplies I had out last night for our class.

I told you we made some cool cards last night, and we did.  Here is one I demo'd..  I love this card because it's entirely done freestyle.  Each time you do one, it looks different.  To me it looks a little like a famous artist painted it.  Anyway, it's entirely done using Stampin' Up products.  The inks are Blushing Bride, Hello Honey, and Pistachio Pudding and the stamp set is Work of Art.  Everyone had fun with this card.  I was a little concerned that some of the ladies would be too stressed to make it fun, but it didn't turn out that way at all!

Tomorrow we're leaving early for Indiana, so I may not be on here until Sunday.  I don't think I'll take my computer with me.  We plan to be back Sunday late afternoon.


More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...