Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Wednesday

Last night Bob, Ann & I went to Ainsworth to watch Allison play ball.  She had an 8:00 game, so we didn't leave until 6:30.  We had drizzle and rain all the way up there and unfortunately it didn't stop during the game until the last inning.  We won, but we were all cold and wet - not much fun!  Allison pitched well and we were ahead by 10 points, but she'd pitched her limit of 4 innings so Hailey pitched the next two innings.  We still ended up winning by 9 points!  Unfortunately though, they scored on us after Hailey started pitching.  We didn't get home until about 10:45 and it took me a while to get warm again.

Today I had a massage which felt really, really good.  Then tonight I had a card class.  We had 13 at our class, so we were busy.  We made some cool cards and everyone enjoyed themselves!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...