Thursday, July 3, 2014

Busy, busy day

I started out the day with a list of 15 things and I actually got 9 of them done!  Of those 15 some of them were time-consuming like mowing the yard and getting a pedicure!  Oh, I also got groceries, which wasn't on my list!!  I'm pretty proud of myself!  My shoulder is killing me though, so I must have sat crooked on the lawnmower!  It's rough getting old!!

I also am typing this on my desktop computer, so I'm adding some of the cards we did at the workshop in Des Moines last week.  All products are from Stampin' Up!!







Do you have a favorite?  I do!  I love the one with the purple chevron stripes (2nd card from the bottom).  I just love the simplicity of it and the colors used!

Enjoy your day tomorrow.  We're not doing much.  Craig & Sue are coming by to pick up a generator they bought from Dave, but that's it!  Saturday we're going to Des Moines to see some ex-athletes of mine and their families.  Then Sunday is church where Dave is ushering...so that's our weekend!  Happy Independence Day to you and yours!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...