Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wednesday

I had a plan for today - I was going to accomplish a bunch - like pay bills, get caught up on our mail, and file.  I didn't get any of it done!  Dave wanted me to go to the lock box and see if the title for the '56 was in there - no problem, right?  Ha!  I went to get the key for the lock box and I couldn't find it where I always have it.  It wasn't in the second place either, or the third, or fourth!  So, guess what I did today.  I cleaned out drawers looking for our lock box key.  I finally found it, several hours and drawers later, and it wasn't even in a drawer!  I went to the bank and sure enough I found the title for the '56.

When I got done with all of that, I was done for the day.  We had supper when Dave got home and now we're sitting here watching American Pickers.  These guys are a hoot!

Maybe I'll get my stuff done tomorrow!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...