Saturday, July 12, 2014

I love a rainy night!

We're having an old-fashioned thunderstorm and I'm thinking about going to bed.  I just love thunderstorms any more.  There was a time when I used to go to the neighbor's house to sit out the thunderstorm, but not any more - they'd really be proud of me.

We had a good day today.  I didn't have anything until 1:00 so I cleaned out my paper storage box in the studio.  I finally got everything current and organized!  I also was able to sell the mistakes that I ordered, so I don't have to pay postage to return them!  Dave worked on the '56 - got it all cleaned up and ready to be sold.  I hope when we do sell it that it goes a long ways away so I don't see it coming down the street at me!

I'm getting off here - the lightning is really close.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...