Sunday, July 13, 2014

Super Sunday

Today was a beautiful summer Sunday..hot and humid.  It felt like 92 out, but that's a cool one, because yesterday it felt like 97 out!  We were about the same temperature as Largo, but it felt like 102 there!  I guess we'd have been at the beach or in the a/c!!  After church, we went to the Hotel Ottumwa for lunch along with 7 others.  I love going there because I can have bacon and eggs and they're always done just right!!

I came home and read after lunch, but Dave went over to our Pastor's home to help them load a pickup with appliances and furniture to take to Liz's son in Wisconsin.  They evidently bought a new home and Liz is helping them out with some household items.  She borrowed her dad's pickup and will make the trip by herself.

This evening, Dave mowed the lawn while I finished up some cards!  Here are the ones we demo'd the other night.  Of course, all products used are from Stampin' Up!!



 Then, these are the ones I finished up today.  I've been playing!!  Love these colors!

 These last 3 are colored with our new Blendabilities markers - they're super easy to use and very forgiving.


I hope you enjoyed them!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...