Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Retired - and it feels so good!

Dave is retired!  He says it feels good to be retired, but I'm sure it hasn't really struck home yet.  Next week when he doesn't go to work every day, then he'll know that he's retired.  I sure like having him home!  He washed and detailed his truck today and I'm hoping he'll do my car one of these days soon.

Today, I had some fun in my studio.  I made two beautiful cards...all with Stampin' Up, of course!


I colored the flowers with our new Blendabilities markers!  Love, love them!  The top one is colored with the Cherry Cobbler blendabilities and the bottom one with Rich Razzleberry blendabilities.  The papers are new Designer Series Papers - the top one is from Back to Black and the bottom one is from Sweet Taffy (I think that's the name!)  The flowers take a while to color, but it's fun doing the shading.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...