Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Missed again.

I missed blogging last night - sorry.  At 9:00 Dave said that he was tired and going to bed, so I went up too.  I didn't even think about blogging.  I went upstairs to read and fell asleep shortly after 10:00.  That is not like me!

Today I had my sorority sisters in for a coffee.  We usually try to get together once over the summer.  Since I am not here for many of the meetings, I volunteered to have this coffee.  Now I won't feel so bad about not being a hostess thru the year.  There were 13 of us, out of 17 - pretty good percentage, I'd say!  We missed Linda, Bev, Carolee, and Judy.  It was fun getting caught up with everyone's happenings.

Dave came home about 11:30 today, so we went out to run errands and then we went to the Canteen for lunch.  It's fun having him home more.

Here are a few more cards we did recently.  These were the 6 cards we did in Sigourney.  Of course, they're all made from Stampin' Up products!






These were all different cards - very pretty, cuts that I'd never done before.  I hope you like them!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...