Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tuesday

This day was like most of the rest of our days...although, we had to spit-polish the house because we had a showing this evening.  The people really liked our house, but the taxes were a problem.  I don't blame them...I think the taxes are a problem also!  They'll probably end up buying on the south side where the taxes are much less.  I wish we could get that fixed!

Dave stayed home today, but he took some of his tools to a friend who bought all of them.  He also spent hours putting some of his garage stuff on Craig's List and he's already "sold" his trailer.  Hopefully some of the other stuff will sell, too.

I finished some cards today, but they're on my desktop computer and I'm typing on my laptop so I can't show them to you.  They're pretty cool cards if I do say so myself.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...