Friday, August 1, 2014

Friday

I had PEO today and we had 26 sisters in attendance!  It was a good meeting and it was fun to see some of the ladies we don't always see at meetings.  Our program today was about the Founders of PEO and the events/history of 1869.  Good meeting and good program!  Plus, I think I made it a whole meeting without my name being in the minutes for next time!!  That's a real challenge for me.

Side note - right now there are 3 male cardinals and one female in our feeders!  That's pretty odd because most of the males are pretty territorial and won't let another male near...of course, they are all in different feeders!  Dave filled them today so they're concentrating on the fresh seeds!

Tomorrow I go to Des Moines for a Stampin' Up meeting.  There are to be 10 of us demonstrators at the meeting - 4 from Ottumwa!  Two of us are presenting, too.   I think Dave is going to work at Habitat tomorrow.  He's kind of laid off of that for a while, but since I'm gone anyway he may as well go there and work.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...