Saturday, August 2, 2014

Saturday

Four of us left at 7:30 for Des Moines for a Stampin' Up meeting with our upline.  It was a good day!  Bev and Jamie showed us tons of swap cards that they'd picked up at convention and I did a demo on making the new Blendabilities look neon!  Jamie shared a make and take card and Bev shared a make and take box (which I failed!).  Good job in putting it together, ladies!

After our meeting, we made a quick stop at Hobby Lobby but none of us bought anything.  Then we went looking for a restaurant.  First we went to the Northside Diner in Johnston - they were boarded up!  So then we went a little farther north in Johnston to Encore Pizza - it didn't open until 4:30 on Saturday.  So we finally decided to head back to Pleasant Hill and go to the 5 & Diner.  It was open and we had good meals!  The ride home was very entertaining and quick.  When 4 ladies get together and gab, the miles just fly by!

Dave got home from Habitat shortly after I got home.  Now he's doing his stretching and I'm about ready to crash.  I'm tired!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...