Monday, August 11, 2014

Monday

Whew!  Another busy day!!  I had BRT this morning and Dave was off helping set up a playground with some of his cronies!  At BRT we got through Revelation 15 - it was quite a story with the wrath of God being poured out on non-believers.  This book of the Bible is so full of imagery.  Sometime if you don't have anything else to do, you might just look up some of the images that artists have done depicting the book of Revelation.  It's really wild!

This afternoon we looked at an apartment.  It's south of us on Elm.  It's a nice apartment with a garage and a basement, so I think it'll work for us as a home base.  As soon as we get confirmation of our buyers' financing later this week, we'll have an address.

Tonight Juliene and I did cards.  We only had 8 in attendance, but I think they all liked the cards we did.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...