Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tuesday

August is almost half over already...oh, my!  Today I had a massage and boy did she work on my lower back and hips.  Tonight I'm really sore, but hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.  We're going to the State Fair tomorrow, so I'd like it if I can walk around without a lot of pain!  We're really looking forward to going to the State Fair.  We plan to be there around 9:00.  Then we can get the things seen that we want to see before it gets too hot.

Dave worked with his cronies again today.  Today they were re-coating the boards on the walking bridge.  Dave took the lawn tractor and cart so they didn't have to hand carry all of the gallons of stain/waterproofing stuff that they put on.  I'm sure that saved their backs because it's quite a ways from their trucks to the bridge.  The city then paid for their lunch again today!  Meanwhile I had to scrounge around for something to eat!!

This afternoon/evening, I had a Personnel meeting at church and Dave worked on his garage lighting.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...