Monday, August 18, 2014

Monday

I called my dentist's office first thing this morning and I can't get in until 10:30 tomorrow.  Sure hope my tooth continues not to hurt!  So tomorrow I go to the dentist, get numbed up and have a new filling, and then I'm off to my sorority's beginning day luncheon.  Hopefully I'll make it in time.

Today was BRT where we got through Revelation 17 and started on 18.  My, my - the symbolism is something else.  I will miss BRT next week and then we won't have it on Labor Day.  Bummer.

Dave worked unloading Food Pantry trucks this morning and worked at the Habitat house this afternoon.  I uploaded some pictures that I'd taken and paid bills.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...