Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday

We had a great church service today.  Wonderful music by Mary & Mark and then a great song by Mark.  Thank you both!  Pastor David's sermon was a wrap up of the last few weeks of Mathew 13:1-23.  We've been talking about cultivating, planting, and harvesting...and I'm not meaning seeds.  We're here to spread God's Word to all.  The second class of 101 was after church.  It was very well attended and was very thought provoking.  I'm hating that we're going to miss the next two weeks...the last session  of 101 and the first session of 201.

While we were at church, I felt a little dry mouthed so I put a Memento in my mouth.  When I bit down on it, there was something hard in it.  I lost a filling!  So guess what I get to do now!

Tonight we went to Pastor David & Liz's house for a surprise birthday party for him.  There were about 30 of us - he was very surprised!!  Fun evening!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...