Monday, August 4, 2014

Sad Day

I cried today.  We sold my '56 Chevy and it really made me sad.  I couldn't even watch the guy drive it out of the driveway.  It is staying right here in O-town, so unfortunately I'm going to see it around town.  I was hoping that whoever bought it lived in Tennessee or Texas or someplace far, far away.  We had so much fun in that car and I'm really going to miss it!

After I went to the chiropractor, Bible reading was great - we did Revelation 14 today.  There's some very vivid reminders in Revelation of why you want to be in God's Book of Life!  The alternative is not good.  I pray daily for forgiveness for some of the things that I've done.

Dave worked in the yard today moving some plants in anticipation of digging up the yard for the outside shut off (or something) for the sewer.  That way the basement floor will never have to be dug up again.  They'll be able to get to any clogged pipes from outside the house.  Yay!

More later...




No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...