Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Happy 24th!

I can hardly believe it myself, but 24 years ago, Dave and I got married in Davenport, with just a handful of family and friends in attendance.  It's been a wonderful 24 years and we're going for at least 24 more.  Let's see, that would make me 90 - that's doable!

For our anniversary, we both got haircuts and I gave blood!  Then this evening we went to Appanoose Rapids for dinner.  We both had salads, which were really good but the croutons were so salty, they made our salads salty.  Next time we'll ask for them to hold the croutons!  After dinner, we went to see "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" because we needed to be gone for a showing of our house at 7:00.  I told Dave he really owed me after that movie...it's not one I would have chosen, but it had a good story line.  I just didn't like all the noise!!  Makeup in that movie is fantastic - they should win an Academy Award.  I had a hard time believing that the apes were actors.  I guess I thought the apes were really talking and shooting guns and riding horses - ha!!

As for the house showing, the potential buyers were no shows.  They stood up our realtor!  Maybe the next ones will be the buyers!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...