Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wednesday

Dave and I went on an adventure today!  We went to the State Fair!  We didn't stay long, but we had fun nonetheless.  Dave ran into 2-3 people he knew from years ago so got to catch up with them.  We saw Allison's projects in the 4-H barn (she got blue ribbons on both of her projects!!)  I called her to congratulate her and they were just about a block away from us - they'd come up to the Fair today also!  So I got to see Allison, Vicki, Marilyn, and Don's grandson!  We even went into the horse arena and watched some gaited horses practicing.  One of them was really spooked so I asked if he was young and the lady said that he was just green, which was why he was so scared of everything!  When we left the fairgrounds we went to Encore Pizza, which is owned by Dennis Gibson, one of my "boys" from ISU.  That was fun because he sat down and had lunch with us!

We got a call from our realtor today, though, that wasn't fun.  Our buyer couldn't get his financing, so our house is not sold!  So we're back to having to clean house everyday!  You just never know about financing.  I figured since the buyer was career military about to retire, the VA would give him financing right away.  Shows you what I know!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...