Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Another day.

I had a massage today and now I'm so relaxed that I can hardly stay awake.  I got home from my massage around 2:15 and Dave told me to go take a nap.  I guess I looked tired!  I slept until 5:00 and I am still sleepy.

I picked out the dishes I want to take to Florida and Dave packed them up.  I am really surprised at how many dishes I have!  Bryan wants one set of our  good china, so that's no problem at all.  We're going up to see he and Erin on Sunday after church.  It's been about 6 weeks or so since Dave went up to help them with a garage sale.  It'll be good to see them.  Next time we see them will be when the baby is born.  It's getting closer!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...