Thursday, September 4, 2014

Tired tonight

Dave and I are both pooped tonight.  Dave went to church about 9:30 this morning to help get things ready for our monthly food pantry.  He came home for lunch, took a short nap, and went back at 2:00.  I went in about 2:30 and the parking lot was full.  I worked as a personal shopper until about 5:00 when I finally gave up and came home to straighten out my back/hip/sciatic nerve.  Dave didn't get home until about 6:00 or so after everything was cleaned up.  Then he went outside to mow while I got supper.  We didn't eat until almost 8:00 and then we both crashed in our chairs.

Tomorrow is another early day, as is Saturday and Sunday.  Yikes...I get even tired-er when I think of the weekend!!

I've sure had lots of hummingbirds around the last few days.  Bob said he'd had a bunch of orioles.  They must be getting ready to head south because they're stocking up on food.  Last night, we even had a deer standing about 10 feet from my window, eating the seeds that the squirrels and birds drop.  She just looked at me and kept on eating!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...