Thursday, September 25, 2014

Busy day

Today was not a boring day for me.  I picked up around the house and I did the laundry.  That in itself is quite an accomplishment!  In fact, I even went to the chiropractor and finished my card prep for tomorrow.  I'm all ready for that AND I'm ready to play cards tomorrow afternoon!  Why, I even got my desk cleaned off!  Dave can come home now and think I've done all kinds of things!!

Speaking of Dave, he was busy, busy in Florida in our new home.  He had some repairs to do today, and it's a good thing Bob & Gary were there to help.  Dave's been on prednisone for a week and he gets frustrated very easily!  I guess he'd about had it this afternoon.

This afternoon and evening, I went to Indian Hills for a Trailblazers meeting, followed by the annual retirees' dinner.  Wonderful dinner and good conversations!  Fun night!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...