Friday, September 26, 2014

Fabulous Friday

Fridays are always good days and today was no exception.  It was beautiful outside.  It feels more like summer than fall today!  It's finally down to 67 right now!  Ottumwa's homecoming was tonight.  If they won the football game, it must have been a low scoring game because I haven't heard the cannon much.  Last night's fireworks were much louder!

I had card club this morning and I demo'd two different cards.  I think everyone liked them.  I know I sure do.  That'll probably be my last card club until next spring.  This afternoon 4 of us got together to play 7s from Hell.  In between I ate a quick lunch and tried to get my studio cleaned back up with everything put away.  I've still got some work to do in that area.

The guys made it to Paducah.  It must have been a very long day if they got that far!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...