Sunday, September 21, 2014

Fun, Fun, Fun

I just got back this afternoon from our annual Girls of 66 trip.  This year we went to Lake Geneva, WI and had a wonderful time!  Twenty-seven of us were there!  The first night we went to Nan's new home there, right on the lake.  We had the most scrumptious dinner and lots of fun touring their beautiful 1926 home.  On Friday, we toured the Yerkes Observatory and had dinner at the Cafe Calimari.  Then Saturday, we took a tour of the lake on Our Lady of the Lake and only got a little bit damp when it started raining!  This morning, we had brunch and then headed for home.  I think it's pretty wonderful how we have so much fun and get to catch up on everyone's lives!  The trip encompassed 730 miles from O-town to O-town and the sights in between!

I got home about 5:15 and my house feels awfully good.  I plan to go to bed early and read intil I crash.  I'll get pictures on here tomorrow!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...