Wednesday, September 17, 2014

I'm ready!

I think that we are both ready for our trips.  We're just two ships passing in the night!  I wish I could be both places, but that just doesn't work.  I feel better knowing that Dave will have company on his trip.  Plus, he's now on prednisone for poison ivy, so he won't be falling asleep!

I picked up the cards that I'd left at my dentist's office.  They bought 21 cards, so that thinned out my stock a bit.  Plus I had a PEO sister call today and say that she was going to buy a bunch of my cards for her daughter and friends for Christmas gifts.  Maybe I'd better make some more!  I also heard today that we're having our first ever Craft Bazaar this January, so I hope I have cards left for that!

I won't be blogging for a few days as I'm not taking my computer with me.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...